Monday, September 22, 2008

Satisfactory......60%

Things may not turn up as you wish... Blek...start talking craps again.. haiz...

So, about my presentation today, hmm..... Overall, not bad!! Still got room for improvements... Wahahha... Strive for the BEST!!!!

I really hope that my communication skills can be greatly improved coz i think that i can't convey my messages well..... Haiz...

Basically, i had a nice weekend...celebrating Teng's birthday..... seeing someone faint in his room..... By the way, it looked so REAL!!! He can participate in the " So You Think You Can Act" ..........wahahha...

Chemistry test is coming soon... Unit Four.... Getting finished.... Times passed so quickly..... Worry about my grades......Cut off point.... hmm.... Stress......

Whoo.. Feeling better now... tata!!

p/s: Happy Birthday, Lilian!!!!!

No comments: