Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rejuvenates

Hahaha.... It's a great day today and I feel much more relaxed right now....

Ever since I took summer course, I have tried to drop my course for several times.

The first time will be my Christianity and I added it back after a few minutes later.

Then, it will be my Bio 206 coz I think it's gonna be hard for me to memorize all those stuffs.

Now, it's the turn for Intro to Religion which I think it's gonna be hard for me to memorize the answers for those 30 questions.

Lately, there is something I learn, which is, don't stress out yourselves during your studies.

And, there is something called "wicked in disguise".

Tata.... That's it for now..

p/s: Hope that our muffins are edible.

1 comment:

MICHAEL LIOW said...

Stress is always there no matter what u do.. hahaha..... just gotta learn to face it.. xD ..

stress will only get bigger when u grow older.. hehehe.....