Monday, June 21, 2010

Good Bra

Haa... I hope that you don't misunderstand my post today.

Yeah!!! Getting close to finish all my essays for the upcoming final....

Reading about the development of Christianity in China.. Learning that Christians were under persecution again.... There is something that I gain through this course: Never take things for granted, esp. religious freedom.

So, watching the soccer match between Brazil and Ivory Coast, I was certainly mad!!!!!!!!!!! The referee was too wise to send Kaka off the the field.. It was such a devastating moment for all the Brazilian fans (I guess), well, at least for me!!!!

At that instant, I was so shocked that Kaka got a red card from him.... Keita is sure a good actor and he sure comes a long way from Hollywood... Guess that he can work there too after the retirement...

No matter what, I still have faith in Brazil coz Kaka will be back soooooonnnnnn!!! Right?

1 comment:

Hexen Ong said...

dey said kaka's actually happy of the red card, though cant play the next match, it's better den nt being able to play in the top 16 match... smth like dat.. hehe