Sunday, April 19, 2009

*FULL* Trip

What should I say bout the trip yesterday?

It was fun. Nope! It seemed inappropriate. Hmm.... What about using FULL as my descriptive word?

Having a lot of fun. Searching for foods. At last, we stopped at that shop again. Biting those marshmallows, drinking the chocolate drink, and also enjoying our meal.

After that, we entered the era of technology, where you can see a lot of high tech stuffs. Luckily, i'm not that into them. Yet, I feel so excited when I saw those cameras. They're cool!!! Almost all of them!!!

Feeling hungry again. XL Chicken Chop just popped up from my mind. Searching at the wrong place. Exhausted.

Waiting for monorail. Weather is so hot!!! Reached KL Central. Saw a bus which headed to Subang Parade. Happy. Relieved. Or else we would take that lame train.

Once we reached there, we saw some lectures, actually, there were only 2.

Walking.... walking.... walking......

Talking....talking....talking......

Having our dinner again at my favourite spot!!!

Eager to have a sip of orange juice.

Returning to Summit. End with a polystyrene sheet on my hand.

Receiving texts from team members whereby two of them are sick now. Girls, get well soon!!!

Playing music. Singing. Ruining their project. oops.. Sorry!!!

Listening to her singing voice. OMG!!!! She's going crazy at middle of the night!!!!

It's was kinda fun except for the breaking news that I have heard at the last minute. What can I say?? Be strong!!

Backing home. Feeling tired, yet, tell himself that he should maintain his habit in blogging.

He is now satisfied with his progression.

The last phrase that he's gong to say: Good night!

No comments: