Saturday, April 18, 2009

random

I'm still awakened.

It is merely caused by my long nap,

from 4pm to 11pm.... It's really, really long......

Hearing my housemates banging and knocking on my door,

I have totally immune to those sounds. They're no longer work for me. But, I'm still grateful for their efforts. thanks.

Wonder whether this is bad or not since I really can't wake up easily.

Maybe it's my room's fault. It's so breezy, comfortable and silent.

Listening to the blade rotating sound, watching my laptop screen, my unit now is in hushed.

Everyone is sleeping, i guess. Except for me. Sitting on my bed. Blogging.

I'm thinking about those previous moments in my life. So much of ups and downs. They taught me to be strong and calm.

Seeing the book "Hamlet" on my table. Again, I wonder why this play ends like that.

Watching Twilight. It fascinates me since this is a vampire story.

Accessing to Facebook. Feeling like clicking on an application. But, I am too lazy to do so. How I wish the time will stop at this moment.

Repeating. Same tasks everyday. Doing them all over again. Tired is the only word that I can place in this situation.

There's a word which comes into my mind now. Wonder why she has her personal message like that. Is she ok?? Or she is just pretending? I don't really know.

My head is packed with stuffs which kinda spend my energy.

Gonna recharge now.

Ciao!!!

1 comment:

LasVen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.