Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hooray!!!!

Cheers~ at last, we finish our rube goldberg project!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!

Here are some of the pictures..........

This is our Physics teacher, Mr Tan!!! I can tell you that he is the reason that I love Physics!!!! He is cool!!!!!!!!!!!


This is Michael's teacher, Mr Garry!!!! Super duper CUTE!!!

Although this is the time when we finished all of our assignments, I still feel quite sad coz we are approaching to the end of course.... ICPU is the best platform that I have ever had... unique assignments, like facebook, acting and even photo shooting... Which other pre u course can provide us with such pleasure????????

I LOVE ICPU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

MICHAEL LIOW said...

true.. now I love ICPU... T.T.. it is towards the end..

ICPU definitely gave us so much fun and experiences that are worth remembering.. LOL....
It is the most unique pre-U course as you said..totally agree..! although grades and marks can be another concern LOL...

But.. overall.. it is the best programme.. we learn beyond classrooms..LOL...



...Mr. Frank will be so happy if he read our post for ICPU..LOL...

kaihan said...

I love ICPU too!!!
I only relized this during the beginning of this semester...
We are almost there...feel so sad lo...
Gonna miss everything and anything here !!!