Sunday, May 17, 2009

learning process

His personal message caught my attention.

Yes!!!

Indeed, we left with 10 days, and it's the end!!!

THE END!!!!

Recalling the past.....

First, we started off with the briefing during the first day at school.

Then, we went to our new home, Casa Subang.

We gone through a lot of tests, assignments, presentations.

In the meantime, we enjoyed our activities, like steamboat dinner, trip to sunway pyramid and even the lagoon.

For all of these, i really appreciate them so much.

In this year, I learn a lot.

I learn to use food to relieve my stress.

I manage to find some friends who can really eat a lot!!

I learn to sleep within a long time, like 12 hours continuously.

I learn to be strong.

I learn facebooking.

I learn everything.

Do you learn anything???

No comments: