Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I think I...

Ok..... I've been lazy to update my bloggy since I came back from the fun trip.... Haha.....

Coming back to my home. Sleeping on my bed. Hugging my blur blur.

These are the things that excite me although sometimes can be quite boring.

One more week before I leave my hometown again. Sometimes, I'm quite proud to become an East Malaysian coz we really need to prepare ourselves for leaving the homely lane. Slowly, I have already got use of these situations........ I can still remember the first time I left my home for Inti..... Gosh.... This is the feeling I am getting right now.... Combination of excitements and pains.

Yet, when i think about Canada, which is also a distant country from my home, even my country, I start to question myself.

"Am I really ready for it?"

Sometimes, when I am bored, I will certainly hope that time just passes as quick as it can....

Sometimes, when I am with my family, I just hope that time can just pause for a while.....

Self contradicting.

Lately, I have been doing nothing at home. Sleeping is my major activity. I even start taking nap although it is quite unnecessary. Sleeping is just the perfect way to avoid thinkings.

People ask me not to worry too much and learn to hand my worries to Him. He will certainly guide me through these challenges. As I said, everything happens for a reason... There is a purpose for me to live under the same roof with him...........This is really a great chance for me to learn as I am getting forward to another phase of my life. I will stop complaining from nowonwards.

I guess that's it for today....

ARE YOU REALLY READY FOR THAT?????????




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sleeping is just the perfect way to avoid thinkings."

I agree. I do that too sometimes.

Smile!

Lilian said...

WOohoo...

Yea..i bet most of us feel tat way too..self-contradicting..hmm

kaihan said...

well...i dun think i am ready for that too~~~

But what to do? got to learn new things ady~~~