Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm certainly not ok...

Ok. Here i am sitting in starbucks again.

Browsing through facebook.

Looking at others passsng by. They are talking, smiling, doing all kind of actions while I am just sitting here all alone.

A few hours later, I will be leaving my family for a while.

My feeling status for now is not that ok coz I still think that I am not ready for all of these, yet, I still need to move on, entering into a new phase of my life.

Time just passes so quickly and you cant deny the fact that you are growing up in each single day. (allude to XXXXXX's personal message)

By the way, I really dont understand the reasons they want to reach airport by 5 since the flight is at 12... Hmm........

Now, it's getting near to 11.... Practically, I just left few more hours to spend in Bukit Bintang... Gosh.....

I will miss you all..... I love you, guys..........

For all ICPU-ians, good luck in your future and hope to see you soon in Canada........



2 comments:

WenHui aka Ham Pao =) said...

You will be ok..

Me too, I dun want to leave so soon..

But like it or not, we still have to move on..

Good luck and all the best ya!!

Huei Ying said...

All the best, mat :)

Hope u will adapt to the new environment very soon. Hope to hear good news from u!

Gambateh!