Saturday, September 5, 2009

My first spiritual reading.....


It's really been a long time since I did my spiritual reading in Malaysia.

I feel thankful towards Philip coz he invited me for the daily bread thingy. After reading the short story, I feel great. Sometimes, i did struggle in my faith towards Him. I just couldn't sense His presence. And, I am truly sorry for all my past mistakes. Hmm...

I found a nice question just now and it worked perfectly for me.

Q: Have you been spending time with Jesus this past week, talking with Him and listening to His Word?

My answer: No, but i am willing to try for the next few weeks. I will hold on to my faith and I will not give up easily. Often, we just miss the opportunity to spend time with Him and this is certainly due to our selfishness. We seek for other things other than His presence while this is totally wrong and I am deeply sorry for that.


1 comment:

Malcolm said...

Good job Mathew!!! Glad to hear you're in touch wit God =)

Trust Him... He is more than capable, and ALOT more willing to help you succeed in anything that you do =)

Miss u guys alot... Keep God first, ok? =)


MAL
:-P