Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Room....

So, this is the day when I check in to my room....

Basically, our university is big, but not the "big" that you think....

Got my cards... And, there are plenty of them.

Laundry card, Student card, Room card, Transit thingy...

Hahhaa..........Visit to friends's houses and they are cool too...... Mixing around with others while my own unit only got three Malaysians, who are Michael, Adly and me....... There isn't any 4th guy... But, there is a tag on the door----- Aadam.

Here is my room....



In case you are unsure, this is my door sign......It's a moose..

So, this is my bed..... Hoolalala.... My blur blur is on it...He must be happy..

So, here is my study table... It is quite big and I have my own shelf too..

I am standing in front of the mirror again...

Here is the site where I store my luggage.......

So, that's it for now... I will upload my house photo soon........ Quite sleepy..

No comments: