Wednesday, October 7, 2009

M.U.F.F.I.N.SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*clearing the dust and the spiderweb*

*sneeze* ACHOOO.........

Ok... It's really been a long time since I updated my blog.... Well, nothing special happens in my life lately.. But i think I have downloaded quite lot of stuffs using my Resnet.. Kinda feel worried coz I maybe me nominated as a "GOOD" internet user... Hahhaa...

Tests are coming up and I wish all the best to all of you!!!!!

Assignments and lab report are yet to be handed in one week time... How I wish I can go for the Thanksgiving event.. Haish....

Gonna spend my days in front of my desk again... I hate this!!!!

By the way, I want to have MUFFINS!!!!

I did google "BEST MUFFINS IN MISSISSAUGA", yet, the results............

I wonder whether Square One has any of them or not..

I really need them right now............


By the way,

No comments: