Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Those words blew me away...

Today, I juz finished my bio mid term....

I spent lots of time in doing my revision... Well, I certainly hope that things will turn up well for me..... Yet, something awful has happened... Geezzz...

For this bio test, all of us would have different version of papers,which means that its indication is really.. really important........

But, I din take not of it and I just missed it...

I was told only by Wei Wei when I stride out from the lecture hall.... T.T

The thing which surprised me is that " I am truly not ALONE!"

I still have my companions, who are Lilian and Grace. Cheers! Memang kawan baik!

Quickly, we headed back to the exam hall, and guess what? Our conservation with Prof. was as below:

Us: Miss...

Prof: Guys, the test is over! If you want to discuss the question, this is certainly not a perfect time!

Us:*blur*

Prof: Or if you miss something on your scantron sheet,...........*here comes the main point*, you may stand a chance of not being marked!!!!

At that sudden, I felt like I wanna laugh..... *partially is because of the way she talked*

On my way back home, her words are just roaming around in my head.....

When I think over it, i believe everything happens for a reason, right?

2 comments:

yTze said...

So mean!?!! =|

Don't let it bring you down matu.. Things will work out! No matter how bad it seems now..

*pats*

kaihan said...

things wil turn out well...everything wil be fine at the end..be tough!!!