Saturday, August 21, 2010

1C E ..... All the way to HIGH PARK

Today is the day when I finish my final.

Well, before I mention about the test, I had an awesome day.

I went to shopping before my test!!! Cool, right???

I don't even flip a page of my book today. Well, I thought that it will be easy after all.. LOL

But, the test did disappoint me a bit coz it's a bit hard. Well, I still manage to answer all of them by jotting some silly answers. LOL......

Bye to phonetics. And, I like my garden path sentences... They are really cool!!!!!!

Syntax. Morphology. Semantics.

Above all, I like my prof very much!!! A good and responsible person. Well, maybe I should take Spanish too!!!

I had my pork bone soup in downtown again.... The OWL shop's really taste gooooood.........Yummy!!!!!

I like the way Kenny advise me!!!!!!! He always inspired me... Don't think of any "what if.." statements... They will only make you more depressed."

Koinonia-ing with everyone!!! :)

1 comment: