Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What should I do now?

Summer is coming to an end. I wonder. Weather starts to get hotter again.

I'm feeling sad for the juniors. This is the experience for them once they reach Canada.

No fan in their residence. Oops.. I hope that they will do fine.

To be honest, I really like my juniors and I think same goes to Mike and Philip. Coz we really treat them as small kids. Looking at the way they behave, all of us have decided to help them in becoming butterflies, if you know what I mean.

So, I am still playing around these days. I just attended my friend's farewell+birthday party and it was cool.

I have been in Canada for exactly one year and if you ask about my opinion, I will say Canada is a great place to stay.

I like my church in Canada too. I just prefer smaller ones. Everyone just seems so nice........

The church outing was great!

I think I have to upload some photos soon.... And, you will see a cute little boy, Amos.

No comments: