Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1st in 2009

So, again, this is my very first time in 2009!!!!!

OMG!!!!

It's been a long time since I stayed until nine in library....... Can't believe it!!! There're still quite a lot of students in this small room..... Chatter sounds... Typing sounds.....

Before that, there's a private student who really pissed me off today.... ok.. I know that library is a place for study.. But, sometimes, we still need to discuss on hard questions, especially Calculus, thus, i really don't think it's a good idea for one to make complaint to librarian since it isn't necessary....

First, she came with the sound, SHHHHH!!! Ok... I still can handle this sound effect....Yet, she was getting meaner..... She just stood up and the next thing I knew, librarian was coming towards our table.. What a shame!!! Did she really need to make a big fuss over this??? In this case, N-O is the perfect answer. After that, all of us din really take this warning into consideration and yet, we still made noise in front of her.... Bwahahah.................

So, today, tonnes of homework are now lying in front of this computer.

Pride and prejudice.
Calculus,
Moral project,
CPT which I should finish earlier on.

Gosh...... it's way too many!!!!!!!!

No comments: