Sunday, February 15, 2009

Are you happy??

Ok… Yesterday was our Valentine’s Day….. Hmm…. Wait…. Did I just say “our”?

Haha…Certainly, I did. Basically, for the single boy like me, I just didn’t have any plan for it…. T.T It was sad, right???

Date, no!!

Shopping, boring!!!

Eating, sleeping, nope for this grand day!!!

Thus, I went to my lecturer’s home. Visiting. Barbeque.

At first, Wen Hui and I thought this visit would be awkward for both of us since Mr Tan only invited Malcolm. Apparently, we were terribly wrong. We thought we were the only three who would be going there. Later, I was shocked when Malcolm told me that we got another three, who were Anderson, Hexon and Jeff. Thinking of XXXX, this activity would be the best date ever, especially for this lovely couple.

We went there by taxi and the driver was amiable. In the car, we listened to several love songs which were really compatible with this BIG DAY. Soon, we reached his house. It was spacious, I guess, with the presence of studio room. I like the studio very much coz it consisted several instruments like drum, piano and also guitars.

Well, I didn’t even play any of them due to my incapability. SAD.

Again, I also like the brownies. It was so yummy as compared to the other bakeries. (no offence) Fruit salad was ok too……… Guys, I missed those foods. I felt so great when we talked with each other since this reunion was the best way for me to relieve my stresses.

Talking, chatting, teasing, laughing, eating, swallowing………………………………………

Finally, everyone had their own time to play those instruments. I’m in charge with the piano. Well, I think I should thank Hexon for teaching me “Mary Has A Little Lamb” song. She was so talented in playing in, especially during the “Bumblebee” time.

So, this is how I celebrated Valentine’s Day. It’s totally cool!!!!!!

Lesson learnt: Do not ever conceal your affection towards anyone else. Please let him or her to know that you’re the truly one.

GTG… My bed is calling me now……

No comments: