Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1st of July

Hahah... Today is the first day of July..... For me, it's just another boring day coz I'm home alone again....... Thanks to Skype coz I managed to talk with Teng at this very early morning.....

Hmm..... First of July..... Nothing happens right now. The blade is still rotating. The music is playing and diffracting in all directions. I am sitting in front of computer again. I wonder how many hours have I spent in this repeating action.

Drinking vinegar with water is so fun!!! I start to like the taste of it although it's sour at your first gulp. Yet, when you manage to finish the whole glass, you can have the sweet sensation......... Whoo...

I'm still waiting............... (*wink*)

1 comment:

yTze said...

Mathew is drinking water with vinegar?? =|