Tuesday, July 28, 2009

我愛我的F.A.M.I.L.Y

Speaking of this holiday, for most of the time, I was truly bored.

Yet, when the time is reaching, I start to cherish it again. Sometimes, you will feel like home is a damn boring place, but, soon you will realize it isn't that bad.

It is a place for gathering. We spend most of our lives in this place. Our memories will be embedded in this warm place. ........

Lately, my mum swipe her card quite a lot and I felt terribly sorry and I swear that I will do my very best in future. Well, now it's half past three and I am waiting for family to come back......five is the time when my home reverts to the chaotic state. Chatters. Laughter.

I learned a lot these days. I am still learning how to love my family more..... Since I grow up, I seldom say "I Love You" to my family... For me, it will be kinda awkward coz these three words will turn out to formal stuffs.... I am still learning.............

Ok.. I guess I will stop it right here..... Bye.

1 comment:

kaihan said...

haha...i am also still learning, how to love my family more...

i dun tink i am being a good daughter...but i promise, i will be very successful in the future, i will buy a big bungalow for them, i will bring them travel around the world=)

I love my family too...