Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm......

You were always there when I looked back.

From far, I saw you were staring at the computer screen with your purse on table.

*Feeling secured*

Opening the locker. You were the winner again.

Yet, I felt happy because I knew you were in there.

On each day, half past ten is the time that I had been anticipating.

Suddenly, there's a thing popped up in my mind.

I still remember the day you told me about the suicide case in our place.

This is the time when we had our lunch together... Haha.. You told me that you were really scared of supernatural stuffs and that's really funny.

During Earth hours, you dropped by my unit. And, I knew this was the best moment that I could scared you. So, I quickly rummaged through my drawer and I got torch in my hand.

Yet, I failed to scare you. You seemed really calm......

On the other hand, when it came to the ghost stories part, the way you reacted was so *wink*.

Watching "Quarantined" . You fell asleep on the sofa.

These are the memories that I still have of you........

3 comments:

LasVen said...

*look at left and right secretively
*say softly* tell u hor.. that time i didnt fell sleep de wor.. i purposely sleep one wo.. hhaha.. coz.. the background music really qian da.. so scary.. i cant even sleep while im closin my eyes.. *scream comin here n ther.. until ireally fal asleep i forgt when ler *image gone blurr..
*2nd time sleepin ther

Malcolm said...

>.<

Xin Ying said...

so sweet ^^