Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bye, Beatrice.... Bye, Serena....

Hi... It's me again... Princess, i'm truly sorry because you keep waiting for me to update my blog... Nek also asked me whether i am a "3 minutes hotness" person or not... wahahahah.... Actually, I am NOT!! hmm....

So, my friend has already left Miri yesterday.. T.T She's gonna pursue her dream in biotechnology too.... Btw, she is also a JPA scholars.. The difference is, she is going to INTEC in Shah Alam... Too bad, we hardly have a chance to meet with each other... Hehehe...

Actually, I'm feel thankful to know this girl... haha... She is one year older than me(sorry!).... And, she was my senior in primary and secondary school.... She caught my attention when i was in primary five, i think. That time,she was having her UPSR exam... Hehe... Then, she got 7A's in the public exam... Btw, she also scored A's in Chinese subjects too although she is not a Chinese..... A day after announcement of the result, her name was published on the newspaper... Hehe.... So, she impressed me...

And, i struggled hard in my primary six too... Finally, i managed to get 7A's too.. Then, when i stepped into the secondary school, i found that she was my classmates... I was overjoyed. Coz i was gonna same class with my idol.. Wahaha.... I started to talk to her ever since.... Although our class were different after some years, our friendship still remain the same....

Next, we were at the same class again during the Form 5. Hehe... Guess what? I sat behind her... She sat beside Shun Ying who is also Jae Joong's wife.. wahahaha....All of us were sitting in a closed group. Besides, we also skipped class together... Haha... I will always remember the times that we spent with each other... Heheh.... At that time, my house still din have streamyx... So, she helped me to download my favoutite english dramas... And, helped me to save into my thumbdrive.. Beatrice, really thankx for your big help!!! She also gave me the Korea pop songs and even MV too... She is the crazy fans of TVXQ (even went for their concert) hahaha.... compared to nek and ying, they did nothing... Oops... Sorry.... :X..

Beatrice, do you still remember the time when i pulled your chair? and, surely it gave you a HIT!!wahaha.... But, you still din get angry over me. :P ... You even gave me a bookmark with the words:

To: Mat

I will always remember the day you pulled my chair. Good luck in your life.

From: Beatrice

It's really funny to receive this "present" from you... We all (Amy, princess, nek, ying, you and me) really had a great times when we were in Form 5.. haha.... So, hereby i wish you all the BEST and GOOD LUCK in your life too.... Hehe.... Try to snap the pictures of Oprah and Betty when you are in U.S... haha.... Study SMART but not study HARD....(Mr Loh's words of wisdom). Hope to see you next time!! wahahahah...

No comments: