Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OMG!!!!

O-M-G!!! After seeing the forum, i started to be nervous....... Nervous bout wat??? hahaha.....Those recommers or my "seniors" doubted the safeness in Subang Jaya especially the area which near my future condominium-----Casa Subang Jaya (if i'm not mistaken). Win Loon, it's not "My Place" anymore... haiz.....So, i will get started for the advantages of this condo....... According to them, this place is newly built. Meanwhile, the facilities are also new. hmm..... Then, our place is near to the shopping centres or so called groceries... So, it will not be the problem for us if we wanna buy the daily needs.... And, this is nice to hear... Besides, there is also a swimming pool... Haha.. Then, i think i can learn some swimming skills liao.. wahahaha..... So, for the bad parts, my "home" is near to the construction sites, thats mean, there will be a lot of foreign workers..... And, when they lack of $$$$$$, guess what will they do on you????? They will gonna ROB you........wahahahaha...... OMG!!! It's really unsafe as compared to Desa Palma though there are many blackies there... Erm....... There is also bushes near my area there... I wonder those robbers will hide among the grasses or not as the long bushes can be their camouflage jacket..... heheh..... They said that it will be good if we all go out with a whole group of peoples...... This made me recalled of the life in Inti... We often went out with a big gang... hehe..... As for a conclusion, if you are alone, you will have a higher possibilities of getting robbed... So, i am truly worry now... How I'm gonna go back to INTI??? And, how can i get back my radio??? Hmm...... REALLY O-M-G!!!! But, i am still thinking the ways..... I will not break my promise ... I need to go to my school by bus... And the duration is 15 minutes. It's all depend on the traffics.... haiz.....And my class is on the fourth floor.... wahahah.... Many staircases.... I can't imagine it...... Meanwhile, the bus will not directly stop at the front of college too.... You need to walk, walk and walk. OMG!!! I guess i will getting slimmer and slimmer...... Hmm.... Maybe will turn into a pole....

OK!!! Let's forget about the bad stuffs!!! These stuffs will only driving me crazy... wahahah..... So, today is also a boring day, for me.. Lolz..... You guys are busy studying and I am busy "onlining", eating and wondering. Hmm..... What a waste of time!! Currently, i am working on the MPW assignment for the conclusion part.... Guess what? The percentage of the progression is still 0... wahahahaha...... I will do it during the night... Win Loon, don't worry... I will send it to you ASAP!! Today, I heard that somebody is taken to the medical centre... I am truly sorry for him.... Hope that he can take good care of himself... Drink more water..... Plus, don't eat too much of chillies and Chipsmore!

Once again, i finished watching Ugly Betty!! Hooray!!! This is the best drama series that I ever watched, EVER!! The positive characteristics that embody in herself can teach us to deal with the harsh circumstances....So, she really teaches me a lot.... According to Betty, we will not succeed in our life if we're just playing safe. I mean, we should step forward but not just remaining at the same point.....We're going to start taking some risks and it's not just with your work but also with your life.

Back to the point, I'm just hoping that we all can have a big step forward in our life but not remain stationary. Hmm..... ok.... That's it for today..... Haha.....

No comments: