Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Memories in Inti....

Ok... These are the memories that I had during my life in Inti... Hehe.... Hope you all enjoy it... I will choose the most memorable picture... Hehe...... Of course, i will upload yoyo 的经典照!wahahahaha..... Please fasten your seatbelt.............3...........................2........................1................ Let's begin the CFES SHOW!!!!


Hahah... so, this is my friend, who named yoyo and also teddy.. She's famous for her teddy kick..... look at her facial expression... It's seem so nice...


Then, these are my friends too.... My buddies..... From left to right: Ryan, Bee Heng, Yoyo and 健仁。hehe... It's really weird to see Bee so serious lo.. Lolz....

ok.... This picture was snapped in the music room.... Initially, there are three members in the Idiot family. But, now we recruit a new member... Hehe.... Welcome.............


So, now you can see that there are four members in the family liao.... Heheh... From left to right: Yee Teng, Sher Lynn, me, and Win Loon.............. Win Loon, welcome to our family!!



Haha.... This is our family photo.... Hahaha.... Can u see the ape??? wahahaah...... So nice la this picture.... I like it so much.... Sorry to hitz fm.... hehehe......


ok... i really like this place.... Our head are totally lost!!! give me back my head!!!! wahaha... win loon, when i'm back, i will play this game with u again!!! I swear.....


These two....erm........ My Pontian friends!!! Hehe... Melanie (Mermaid) and Wan Xin..... Hehe....


This is my class photo... CFES is the best!!!! Gambateh o!!!! Hehe..... Too bad for S.H.E coz they can't turn up for the farewell party!!! Heheheh... :P


This picture is taken during Bee Heng's birthday..... Wahaha.... So nice la that day.... Secret recipe's cake..... All of us had fun that night..... Can you all still recall about Nicole's dancing style?? OMG!!


Haha.. I will never forget this room.... Hehe... Block K de TV room...... This is our secret base..... Often warn by the guard coz we are too noisy... haha......


And, this is the study room... Hmm.... Teng, Melanie, can u still remember we sit here for hours to study?? hehe..... We also ate Ryan's dumpling at this place..... The dumpling is nice...... Thankx...

My hostel..... Haha.... Really miss this room so much.... Wonder who will be the next living in this room..... Hmm.......


ha... this is my another frend... His name is Victor... Likes to sweat... Hehe.... This is taken during our kl tour... He quite enjoyed his meal..... Can you still remember the plat "RESERVED"?? haha....

Yup... I like the kaya toast so much... hehe.. the si mut milk tea also very nice... Hehe... OMG!! can u see the butter is on the bread... It's gonna to melt....

Haha... This place is......erm....... I also don't know... According to yoyo, this place is 火车头. Nvm... But, we were heading to Mid Valley to have our dinner!!!! Yea!!!

ok... Look closely to the picture... You will see a gap between me and a...................... This is not a ghost..... He is my friend... Busy sms with his gal!! wahahah....

This was the dinner we all had in Mid Valley... In Yoshinoya....Japanese fast food centre.... It's really nice.... I like the coleslaw..... Thankx to wan xin for letting me to eat hers... kekek....

Everyone was too hungry... Busy in eating... Hehe.....It's really yummy delicious!!! Hope to have it next time..............

Yoyo and Yee Teng were having fun at the restaurant........Showing the "Yea" sign.... hehe......Someone is looking pale lo..... Heheheh.....

Ok.... yoyo, stop acting cute la!!! Aduh........hehe...... the gal which beside the blueie is Nicole... hahah....... You can compared her with the next picture......

Isn't it nice?? It's hard to do this kind of expression....lolz.. Nicole, you are the best!!! keep it up!!! Gambateh!!!


MPW lesson does make us boring and sleepy.....Zzz......Hard to wake him up except give him a tickle !!! wahahaha............ :P

Another sleeping beauty.........OMG!!! Wan xin, plz wake up lar!!! Hehe.... Later, i give u a miss call.. Then, you will sing for us.....

What did you do last night???? Sleeping prince zzz.......... He is also the fans of Celine Dion....... His favourite song is Power of Love........ Celine D. rules.

Ok... We were wearing the same T-shirt o.... Hahaha....... Everyone was imitating pork's style.......haha........ It's gross!!! wahahhaa.... Nola.... Joking nia..... Btw, we were in the discussion room at that time..... Thankz to Blackie for helping us to take this photo....

CFES...... CFES....... SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is happy.... Hehe.... We are the superiors of the CFES... wahahahaha......


OMG!!! This picture leads me to become夜香妹....... What am i doing at that time? Haiz...... I'm not doing the unpleasant action.... wahahahaha......

At last, I've complete my task!! I can have the photograph session with the mat salleh!!! wahahaha.... They are really cute..... I can still remember this day was the day we're going for the amazing maze..........
Yea...... My CFES gang..... Hehehe....... Aren't they look cute............. Wish them luck in their future!!!

It's our show time again!! hahah....xD ... You really do look like a pig!!! hehe..... I'm not from Tanjung Rambutan.......

A big star is formed.... Jalur Gemilang.... We are so patriotic.... Lolz.... Can you find your own fingers??????? I can't find mine...... T.T

What are they doing?? I also don't know.....谁的屁股最翘?Bee, why your hand is on indian girl's waist?????

We are definitely not from Thailand.... Hehe...... captain, what are you doing??? hmmm.... Your body seems a little bit straight.... heehehe.......

We are the "EMLOS".... wahahahaha........ Close yourself, if you know what does it mean....


Lastly, this is my brother, Louis..... Haha.... He is really nice lo..... Thankx for the emperor mee.... He is really good in playing cards... hehehe......

So, these are part of the memories that I've obtain in Inti.... Hehe.... Thankz for watching...... See you guys in July!!! wahaha........

No comments: