Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mathew's blog is officilally launched!!!!

Hehe.... My blog is launched.. This blog is proudly present for my family, friends and especially for the CFES gangs to know my present condition. Touching mar?? T.T

Ok...It's been about six days since i left Inti-UC. Hmm.... I think you guys can live well without me.. heheh.. Because someone told me that they reach their class earlier as compared to the past few week when i was around.. Hehe... I took it as the compliment.. Maybe, i am born naturally as an entertainer or even joker! wahahaha... Actually, i am quite missing you guys. Because we hardly have a chance to go for yum cha or supper during midnight together... Hehe... And, i am quite missing the food in Nilai... For eg, 鱼滑,“脚趾”面,大肠面,皇帝面。。。。。。i will never forget these delicacies.. Our memories during this period will be always implanted in my deep-down heart.

During the time when I back to home, i really feel thankful and lucky coz i can get to know you all.. Before i come to inti, i always wonder whether i will have friends or not. Maybe i think that sarawakians will be always isolated lo... But, you guys proved me that my view was wrong.. I am really happy and honored... (bo eng's shake hand style) Hehehe... Actually, i was really inactive in class during the secondary school... Plz believe me.. But, a massive change occurred inside my body... Hehe... Maybe you all are activator for me.. heheh...

Hmm... Although you guys and I located in the different positions, I still hope that our chain of friendship will never be broken. Hope that we can still keep in touch.....Hehe... The Idiots family.... Don't forget me... I'm just leaving you for a while.. I will come back de.... To take back my radio and my tupperware.... wahahah.... hope that wan xin will not spoil my radio coz she will play her songs of beloved daily... xD...

Mad_mat's advice to all of you.........

a) Study smart but not study hard....( hehe......)
b)Try to be punctual in every gathering......
c)Don't waste too much money---------Bee
d)Trying to share your feeling with others..........
e)Don't drive so fast.......keep it slow...

Erm... I guess it's all for now.. Hehe... Hope you all can enjoy your life in inti....... I can't imagine the suffering that i will have in that lxxe college... wahahahaha............ Good luck!


Btw, i really like this picture so much!! wahahah!!! Thankx to yoyo and 健仁!

No comments: