Saturday, October 18, 2008

badminton again....

Woosh... Playing badminton again....Haha.... Lately, i just cant get off from badminton... Actually, it's quite a good sport for me since i can't basketball well... Too bad.... T.T

Today is Saturday.... In fact, i usually wake up late on this specific day coz i no need to get ready for the BUS!! Yet, Teng knocked my door for several times in the early morning, which was only 9.00 am..Hahaha.... I thought i can hear his yelling.. He was trying to get me out of the room by saying that there's a fire in the unit... Too bad... This was a LAME lie that i had ever heard...

Next, after i had my cereals, i'm all set to go to the badminton court.... At first, i didn't really play it coz i'm still in my dream... Hmm... Then, i just sat down there... Act as a spectator... Hahah.... Suddenly,my sister just popped up in my mind... So, i called her... We talked about 15 minutes, i guess.... it's been a long time since i never talk to her over the phone.... For the past few months, i had been chatting with her by using MSN.... Hehehe.... Home sweet Home... Indeed, she is going back to home today.... haiz.... Too bad... I'm still left about one month++.........

Back to the point, one of my friend suggested that we should go to the basketball court coz he could play badminton and basketball at the same time... Hehee....To my surprise, i saw Naiz was playing his tennis alone... hahah....He can really play well in it.. After a while, my "desire" surged up into my head... Guess what?? I was holding a racket at that instant...

Playing, playing and playing....Continuously for about forty five minutes... Hehehe.... Sweated quite a lot....After the sports, it was time for us to have lunch....LUNCH!!!!!

in casa subang, LUNCH = Chinese restaurant

this is the place where i usually have my lunch and dinner..... hahah... I hate Bombay now since i had the sour fried rice last time... :P it's sickening!!! Ate one plate of spaghetti... Hahaha... Quite nice, actually....

It's raining again....From my position, i see nothing.. The rain seems like mist to me.... Long to go to Genting since I reached here.... Haiz.....

So, that's it for now... wanna take a short nap now...

Bye.......

p/s: i'm looking forward to the gathering tomorrow... :P

No comments: