Friday, October 3, 2008

It's late...

True, it's late now... I'm still at leong's unit..

Doing what??? Hmm....doing nothing... Catching heroes season three... Oh gosh!! It's so interesting!!! But, i don't quite understand certain parts..... Hmm.... Sy;ar turned up to become Peter's brother.... Hmm.. Shocked!!!!!

Anyway, thanks to wei wei for helping me to download this drama... hahah.... for her, e mule is a good downloader... Not for me, ok??

finally finished my novel... of Mice and Men... This book is very nice... the author is John Steinbeck.... does this name sound familiar to you???

Yea.. you're right... He is also the author of The Pearl... Hehe... Of Mice and Men is mainly about the intimacy between two men, which are George and Lennie. George always be there for Lennie under any circumstances. This is the part which adores me... Actually, am i considered a good friend to all of you??? I doubted it.... After reading this novel, i learned a lot from George... He is a responsible guy, which is totally different with my style!!! hehehe....

Besides, he is a good defender for his friend too.. Hmm.. Sometimes, i will abandon my friends when i see them in the hot soup!!! Today, i still have this action!!! Sometimes, i also bewildered for these occurrences. I need to change my bad habits as soon as possible......

Guys, i really want to recommend this novel..... It really touches me a lot!!!! Now, i'm getting worried for the important parts, which ae essay and presentation..... essay.... What should i write for this novel??? Theme??? Characterization??? Or even the writer's style...

For me, i think i better choose the theme... I am figuring the best way to present my ideas.... This is the final piece for SEMESTER 1... Wahahhaa.... After the essay writing, i even need to present to my whole class, which is also the thing that I fear of...PRESENTATION....................

Oh gosh!!!! I haven study Biology.. Holidays is gonna end soon.... Left about three more days.... Can i manage to finish my task list????? Can I??? I haven't finished my discursive essay too.. Guess that i will be busy after this..... Today, Jason went back to 19-06, which i think is the most surprising event that has happened throughout the whole week.....Hahaha.. I thought doctor will be the first one, but it's totally out of my perception!!!! Wahahaa.. He brought a friend, who is totally a stranger for me, to the unit... Hahahaha........ I felt really awkward..........

Guess what??? Wei Wei is having a good time with our Leong kor... Hehhee.... I should take a picture of them if i have the opportunity... And, Lilian is sitting in front of me now... She is busy with her essay outline!!! Hahaha... gambateh!!!! Good luck!!!! The cheezy wedges are really nice!!!! Hehehehe....

Okla...... It's getting late now.... hehehe....

p/s: Piggy, you really shocked me when someone told me that you got a bf!!! Wahahaa..... Hahha.... But, i already knew since you brought him to Borders last time..... Not bad... Good taste!!!! But, my only advice is that, GET PREPARED FOR ANY SITUATIONS!!!!!

No comments: