Thursday, October 16, 2008

Haiz

Haha..... I'm back for my blogging again.... It's been such a long time I din update my blog after the one week holiday.... Indeed, time strides quickly.... It waits for no one... So, we really need to appreciate the time being..

At last, our group managed to finish the soundtrack assignment... Whoo... Someone else is still working on it... Yet, i am at my apartment doing nothing.. Sorry la... I really don't know what should i do.... I dont have the talents in arts... hmm.... They are working on the cover for the soundtrack..... Hahha... Shawn just finished the design for the booklet.... Hmm... Thanks arr..... He also helped us to color it, which really surprised me....

The soundttack is really nice,. It is actually composed of ten songs, but i dont know why Chook Teng needs the bonus track..... wahahha... It is funny.... But, overall, i think that our group have done a great job......It is unsimiliar for certain groups since some of them even had internal quarreling..... Heheheh....

Drama times... This time, i will act as an old man.... Haiz... Teng even asked me to apply some powder on my hair... Haiz... I am worried that it's hard for me to get rid of it since I still have long classes to go... Hahaha... Wish me luck!!!!

Lately, i always go to 08-03A, which are Chook's, Natallie's, Paalini's and Thillaga's unit....Gossiping... Hehhe.... Hoping that we will able to study together.... They bring so much of laughters to me... Hehehe........

Getting confused......Getting tired.....

ICPU= Assignments+Quizs

p/s: Good luck in your TOEFL test arr!!! Hehehe...

No comments: