Thursday, October 16, 2008

Macbeth's time


Wahhaa... I have been studying Macbeth for such a long time... Now, the story is nearly come to an end.. Hmm... Actually, it's quite nice.... As the story progresses, you can see the changes in the behaviour of Macbeth.. He had lost his consciences which lead him to the killings... Oooo....

Today, i felt sad when I found that Macbeth was actually sending the murderers to kill Macduff's son... He is so intelligent and cute in the way of his talking... Hehehe... Cant forget the part he told his mum that he had killed by others.. Although i knew it's bad, this line really gave me a laugh!! Hahahahah.....

Meanwhile, through the reading of Macbeth, i have learned some of the literacy devices, such as pathetic fallecy, axium, hypallge and even iambic pentameter... Some of them even drive me crazy... Hehehe...... I even said "pathetic fallecy" once i see the lightning... Heheh..... It's quite fun to realize them in our daily lives...Now, it's becoming one of the talking techniques among the ICPU students...

So, this is the literature work which I'm currently studying in it.... Best ler??? I know it.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read chinese version de Macbeth..Seem like the one who translate the book din bring out the humourous side of Mabeth..Hmm..