Monday, March 9, 2009

Alterations

Lately, I can hardly acquaint myself with certain things, which cause my life to turn upside down.

Indeed, as I always tell to myself, life is full of challenges and obstacles. Their presence are meant to teach us some life values, for instance, determination. Yet, sometimes, I will have a notion of resigning to fate.

"You're totally a failure!!!", the quote which I'm trying to get rid from myself. I'm willing to do anything in order to success. There's a massive change lately----starting of coffee-drinking, which I totally disliked it previously.

Someone told me that we should just hand our worries and turmoils to God as for the sake of security.

"Let God to decide for us! He will know what's the best for us." Indeed, it's quite true since I can't do anything except for praying regularly. Adjustments should be done to my routine since I never take Him into consideration.

I'm sorry for my lack of responsibilities.

Faith is the only thing that I currently in need of..... Come across with this fantastic quote!! Splendid!!

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move. (Matthew 17:20)

No comments: