Friday, March 20, 2009

Trip to INTI


Ok... Time passes swiftly... I had just spent my time at Nilai for over 24 hours.... This is very incredible for me since I came all the way from Subang Jaya without worrying the availability of my home stay. Yet, I should thank all my CFES classmates for being such supportive and friendly coz you all still treat me well regardless of the meeting frequencies ever since I moved here for my studies. Plus, thanks to Mr. Loh too! You’re just a splendid Physics teacher. I can see that you’re really expert in handling those, so called machineries which worth ten thousands ringgit….. I wonder if you’ve bluffed me or not!!!!!

It was really fun, overall. I can just simply talk, gossip around and eat. The food there is damn cheap!!!! I have longed to pay two ringgit for my breakfast!!! The aroma and taste of fish noodle remain unchanged, which are why I insist to try when I come over to INTI. About lecturers, I just met with Mr. Aung, the one who started to call me as Matu in this world. It was just a memorable experience for me coz I have never been so close to a lecturer. He is just a friendly guy!!!! Mr. Loh, what can I say?????? He just teased me around for these few hours. I did talk to him for about two hours. It was fun too coz I can hear some gossips and news from him. Bwahahah…

So, this is Mr. Loh who was teaching Sherlynn to complete her lab report.

By the way, thanks again to Jack for offering me a stay though I had rejected your kindness. Sorry!!!

Thanks to Tien Pui for letting me to sleep in your housemate’s room. The bed is just like a water bed for me. It’s so comfortable.

This is what I meant by water bed. There are three mattresses!!! wow!!

Due to this visit, I’ve learnt so many life values. It’s a lot!!! I learn to be positive minded at whatever circumstances. I learn to cherish my friendship coz it’s hard to find again when you lose it. When I was on my way back to S.J, I kept on pondering about the definition of friendship. I can still remember there was once when I tried to give a meaning of it. I linked it with a chemical bond. Friendship is just like a chemical bond, although how repulsive you two are; there’s is still a connection between you two.

Maybe, this is my last visit to INTI, thus, I wish that all of you can do your very best in your future undertakings.

Don’t give up though you find difficulties. Don’t address yourself as a stupid person. Don’t talk bad about each other.

1 comment:

Wan Xin said...

mathew..we will miss u ..u r really a very good friend...u will never angry wif us...very happy when seeing u these two days..u r still very friendly...but now become more handsome dy..haha...i like this post...hope u will still remember me when u r at canada..wish u all the best in ur life..