Saturday, March 28, 2009

Red L*E

Sometimes, when you're recalling the back, it will bring so much joy to you.

Yet, there is someone or something tells you that it's useless for us to stumble across the past.

"I can't get over it. I'm useless. I'm dumb." he said.

What should I say???? You're debasing yourself too much.

In order to get victory, we should have confidence in ourselves. This is just like the Starbucks case (right, goh?) I still remember what you said at that morning.

At this point, I finally discover a truth. There're certain people who just can't accept who you are. Maybe your habits are just hurting them.

They throw tantrums on others. Occasionally. What is it for?? Does that make you happy? Perhaps, this action will only stab your heart again.

Not that I want to say I'm a great man, but I'm still have my own flaws. Lying is a major problem for me. Lies will only just draw to deterioration of faith. People will tend to lose faith in you. This is just the truth, mat!

Dude, you just need a polygraph if you want to talk to me!!

3 comments:

MICHAEL LIOW said...

yes.. Lies indeed make people lose faith in you.. especially big lie.. maybe you were just playing with those lies but what were those for..? Was it funny??

Sometimes not people couldn't accept who you are.. It is they do not dare to accept who you are because you are not who you are when you lied.. It is scarier than believing your lie..

Does it sound complicated? hahaha..

Malcolm said...

No, my friend...

Lying is wrong, indeed it is...

But everyone has their own flaws...

And it is precisely because of these flaws that the story of our lives become slightly more interesting... Don't get me wrong, i don't at all agree with lying, but it's okay, as long as we realize, we will change, slowly but surely...

Never live a lie, otherwise we would be living in a lie... Trust me, i know... :(

Go Mat!!!


MAL
:-P

Anonymous said...

huhu...deep!