Sunday, March 1, 2009

Say no more!!!

Whoosh..... Finally, I finished my novel, Pride and Prejudice.... It took me a long time for its completion. Initially, wen I knew that we're gonna read this book, I was in shock!!! Not because of its content, but the way I interpreted the title.

To me, it will just be another classic novel!!! Blek!!! I really hated it!!! Yet, chapter by chapter, all you will get is just amusement. Technically, I enjoyed reading it... I can't picture how the people at that time communicated with each other. They were just special in the sense of their speaking style, which was flowery!!!

Besides, seeing those couples' ruptures, I felt like I am just beside them. It's cool!!!! For instance, the conversation between Mr Darcy and Miss Elizabeth really caught my attention. Conflicts. Squabbles.

So, it's a fine piece for me!!!



p/s: Don't get blinded by your own prejudice.

Let your eyes open completely.

No comments: