Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hoo.... I almost reach there..... Just a few steps before I have it real!!!!

Hmm.... Let's talk bout the holidays that I have had in my apartment.

I feel terribly bored. Nothing much to do.

Went to Summit for few times, yet, time still pass slowly.

Lately, I've been thinking about my future. I wonder whether I can make it or not.

Well, I don't know the answer. I can just only wait and pray. There's nothing much for me to do.

Browse through all the photos in Facebook. I feel sad.

All of us are diverted into different pathways.

One year will just end in a blink of eye......

2 comments:

kaihan said...

I feel sad too..this few days oso browse thru all the photos...I will miss everyone la...haiz...

MICHAEL LIOW said...

Me too.. Mathew.. I will miss everyone.. it is fate which bring us all together..All having the same dream is nice..working together towards the same goal is great.. but..in the end..we still must be separated becoz each have different dream after that.. HAHAHA..... talking crap.. but.. I know.. I will definitely miss everyone I met in ICPU... Everyone teaches me the meaning of life.. haha...