Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I woke up early.

Haiz... Tomorrow will be our graduation day. Things start to come to a full stop.

Friends will be leaving us. *Speechless*

I enjoy the life in ICPU, though sometimes I might felt lonely and helpless.

I missed those times that we spent in library. People might think that we are studying. Of course, we weren't.

At this one year, I get to know each other better. Make many friends. Delighted.

I learned to eat MCD though I didn't like it so much.

Searching for great food will be always my top mission in life.

I manage to found some buddies, who really share some common traits.

Sometimes, during the studies, we face some challenges, yet, we still don't give up.

Thanks to your cling. Support from friends is really important. Without their support, you can hardly accomplish anything.

Valerie told me that time flies. I will not deny the truth that we are going to wave at each other, follow by a Good Bye....

I really hope that our friendship can stay forever. It's been a pleasure to know all of you. You guys have brightened my days.

Friends, Good LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

kaihan said...

don't say until like this leh...read till i almost cry only-.- haiz...yup, it is really good to know all of u...

Malcolm said...

Thanks Mathew... Thanks for being a wonderful friend to me this past year... Thanks for understanding how I felt when I felt certain things and thanks for being there when I needed your help for things that other ppl might not understand *wink wink* Hehehehe...

I will miss you my brother... Take care and I am sure we'll meet again (cheh as if i'll never c u again padahal will see u at BTN xD)

Take care bro *runs to the corner to cry*


MAL
:-(