Friday, June 26, 2009

Whoosh.. Juz back from K.L coz of the 10 minutes documents-handing session,......

Never mind.. Yet, I still enjoy this trip coz I had many nice foods, right??

Speaking of the movies. Well, first, I will like to say Terminator isn't that bad, actually. However, it touched me a lot. There's a quote which I want to share with you. The difference between a robot and a human is that human has heart. A true-fleshed heart. When you think over again, it will remind you of something, really.

Then, Transformer. hmm.... I never watch the series 1 but I'm going to do it coz I this movie is a brilliant one!!! With the splendid computer effects, I was captivated by the scenes.... I am now obsessed with robots. Optimus Prime, if I am not mistaken.

On Tuesday, I met with my buddies in C.E.C..... Actually, there are so many things I wanna talk with them, yet, I gave up. Some of them wantes to get back to their home, thus, I didn't think it's a good idea for me to delay their trips... Hehehe... Nvm... I can still meet them during pre-departure briefing.... Hhaha... August 11th.. No worry!!!!

Bored at home... Luckily, i bought the RMVB player and this makes things easier.. I can just watch dramas through tv..... I'm sick of sitting in front of my laptop.......Staring at that bloody screen...... It's tiring!!!

So, gotta move my ass now..... Wanna call Cik Noor... Hmm....

No comments: