Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm sorry, GOD!!

At this point, his words have struck me, remind me of my sinful acts.

Clearly, I am not so holy after I came here.

Skipping Sunday services.

I don't even spend my time in reading His words.

I feel terribly sad and disappointed over myself.

Why will I ever turn up like this??

I will only seek for His help when I am in troubles..... He is the only one that I can cling on, yet, I don't even cherish His efforts.

I'm so sorry!!!!

You are with me at every moments, standing beside me, giving directions so that I can head to the right way.

What should I do without you???????

I am really sorry......

Prayers... Don't even say about it!!!!! Seldom. Occasionally. *sigh*

Oh!!! I fail.

From now onwards, this will be the fresh start for me. I will try my best to eliminate the bad traits within me though I know that it will take me a while.

God, please strengthen my will so that I can glorify Your name!!!!!!

No comments: