Saturday, November 7, 2009

19,wake up!

Happy Birthday, Mathew....

You're 19 now.... The last chance which you have your age start with the digit "1"

Sad.. Time swifts.

I still remember 7 November 2008... The time when I was in Casa Subang... The celebration was full of fun, warmth......

Eating pizzas.... Everyone was so happy...... Especially Teng. LOL.......

Having Rocky in my hand.. I was overjoyed. I was touched when I received a card which the wishes were written in Chinese characters. Thanks for their efforts.

Back to the reality. It's 12:21 am....Some morons are holding a party... The music is roaming around the court, including my room. I am just sitting quietly, typing my feelings onto the screen....

I miss my ICPU life... I want to live in A19-06 again.. I want to rush for bus in the early moring. I want to walk in P1 floor again.. I want to have nasi pattaya and mee mamak...... I want everything!!! Yet, I know I will not be given a second shot!!!!!

One chance, that's it!

Again, Happy 19th Birthday to Mathew again......

No comments: