Monday, November 30, 2009

Tears in my eyes.

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thess. 5:16-18)

Today is a special day and it's Sunday.

I felt so refreshed when I woke up in the morning.

As usual, I will go for Sunday services.

Lately, I have some doubts in my mind. I wondered the reasons He created the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

And, He cleared my doubts during the fellowship session.

I think about the hardships which we had gone through.

Why can't we just live without them??

Likewise, He replied me through the sermon today.

I kinda have a strong feeling towards that sermon. His testimony was great!

It really touched me, eventually, I drowned in my own tears.

Uncontrollably, tears were soon rolling down.

His testimony reminded me of my dad. Although I was not so close with him, I still miss him every day. I regret that I don't really express my love towards him. I grumbled. I questioned. I lost faith in Him. But, all the while, I do not know how blessed my family is.

Now, one thing that I am really sure is that He loves me and my entire family.

Thanks!


p/s: I'm sure you are doing great over there. Right, Dad?