Thursday, December 17, 2009

Il neige et j'ai froid

Hahaha....... Back with my routine again.

Today, the post will mainly about neige. Thanks to Dayana who shared her knowledge with me...

As I said, winter is approaching..

Hmm... Let me rephrase it again.

It's already winter and I am still not ready yet.

No gloves. No winter cap. Planning to shop during this weekend.......

I hate exam week. Not that it snows during this time, but it's kinda boring since you have to face with the reality, BOOKS......

Someone told me that it's snowing again, but, as usual, things do go along well with my prediction. It stops, if I am not mistaken.

Most of the students have left MC court for holidays, so it's kinda quiet during these times. You can hardly see people hanging around. Hush!!!!!

Finish reading Pail Girl's latest post and I can see how Facebook ruining people's life.

The source of distraction.

Yet, whenever I return from classes, the first thing that I will do is FACEBOOKING.....

You have no idea how fun it is by just stalking others' profile or just interpreting their current status...... *If you know what I mean*

During this exam week, I think I have fully utilized the internet facilities. 17GB of files. Wooh... That's a lot!! Christmas songs and Christmas movies. With these two, I think i can survive through this coming holidays.

Day is getting darker and it's 5 pm again. No more slacking.

Goodbye. I shall see you again tomorrow.

No comments: