Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mixture

Since I was young, I have always wondered the feeling of touching the snow.

How I wish I can have a white Christmas.

How I wish I can build a snowman in front of my house.

There is something even funnier. Last time, when I was watching the Korean drama series, I really envied those actors who talked in the cold and their breath can just be seen by each other. Isn't that great?

Having the first winter in my life. Actually, I should have smiled happily. Yet, it ended up with this:

I am freezing cold. Not really a good expression, though.

When I first saw the snow, I was excited and I started some snowball fights with my friends. Holding the snowball with your bare hands is just a miraculous experience. This is my dream, at least, I have one. Second, writing your name on the snow, is the another thing that I have longed for. I could still remember the time when I always spent my time at the beach doing this silly thing.

So, that's my initial - MC

Snowy. Flurry. This will be the end of this post. Updated soon.

No comments: