Monday, December 14, 2009

Salute to my Mum!


My favourite scene in this drama.

Hahaha... Good morning, everyone!

Or perhaps, a very Good night to you!!

Finally, I have finished dowloading my favourite Korean drama, Autumn in My Heart.

It's been a long time since I watched it when I was a young kiddo.

There're lot of scenes which I have forgotten. Bad memories, ya!

I started to wonder again.

What if your lover have a type of incurable disease? What will you do? Will you keep him or her as company? Will you hold his or her hands till the very last minute?

I think you will say "YES", after all, he or she is the one you love.

But, think about it, will you not complain??????

Will you not grumble?

Or this drama just being a drama???????????


2 comments:

Elaine said...

I Iove love love this drama~! ;) hmm I think if your loved ones are sick like what shown in the drama, you would not abandon them or leave them. You would care more for them, appreciate them because they might leave you anytime. It depends on individuals though, dramas are dramas but sometimes they happpen in real life! :) Happy holiday to you! Take care :D

nian yi said...

because love exist.

jia you le, mathew