Monday, July 21, 2008

Bad Saturday T.T

Haiz.... Boring saturday again.......At first, i woke up late in that morning. Actually, it's not morning. Hahaha... I woke up at about twelve in the afternoon.... Bwahahhaa.....

So, Shawn and I had decided to go to Summit for a movie-----Hellboy 2..... Hmm...... Last week, when i saw the trailer of this movie, i told myself that I will not ever watch this lame movie...:x... heheh..... But, as I watched it, i found that it was interesting.... Really.... Although i never watch the first series, i can still manage to understand it... Wahahha..... You guys should watch it!!! It's cool!!

After the movie, both of us went for tau-pau ..... Hmm..... The chicken set meals..........I like the coleslaw so much!! Mashed potato too.... Hmm.... Then, we planned to go back to our apartment... But, at that instant, two guys blocked us..... They would like us to share some minutes with them... At first, we reject them... But, they kept on talking, talking and talking.... At last, they brought us to KFC.... When we were in KFC, the two guys stated that their "big brother" wanna talked to us... I was nervous...... The guys demanded us to switch off the handphone coz they said that their b.brother would not like any disturbances.... So, i followed their instructions.....

Soon, the b. brother came. He said that he wanna talked to me first.... Firstly, he introduced himself to me. His SHIT name is Mark-ko.... What the F**K!!! Then, he stated that he was dealing business with the fake credit cards, visa and even passports. I wondered why he wanna told me these lame things...... trying to show off, i guess.....Anyway, he told me that his money was stolen by one of the taylor's student... Then, he wanna checked our bank account for confirmation...... Blah... blah... blah.... i can't remember what he told me liao coz he FARTS a lot!!!! Then, he wanna me to give him my ic number, cellphone number. At first, i really dont wanna give him... But, his face... OMG!!! you should all see it by yourself... So scary..... He told me that he gt "leng" at the outside of Summit.. That's mean, i can't run away from him...... So, i gave him my number....

Did i tell u that i had been separated from Shawn?..... Hmm.... Shawn was busy talking with the other leng first while i was driven crazy by that lame b. brother..... The leng actually orderes some drinks for us.. But, i din drink it.. Hahha..... The big brother even asked whether i want to have a snack plate in KFC!!! OMG!!! It's funny!!! Back to the point, later he asked me to give him all my ATM cards....I am really stupid, anyway. I made a terrible mistake.. I brought all my cards.... I passed them my cards..... Haiz......... Again, asked me for the pin numbers!!! BULLSHIT!!! those son of the bitch!!! Don let me see them again!!!! He assured me that he wont take my money. According to him, his salary is about RM 60K.... and he told me what for he take my money away........Cheh!!!! Useless guy!!!
I begged him not to withdraw $$$ from my account.... But, as you know, he did withdraw the $$$..... OMG!!!! The loss was around one thousand five hundred...... OMG!!!! It's a big amount!!!! I felt shocked when i checked my balance for the CIMB account.....They left me one hundred dollar... Hmm........ Not bad, i think... Haha....

I need to aplogize to my mum.... She worked so hard for the money... But, due to the stupidity, i lost all the $$$... Really sorry, MUM!!!! So, i quickly called my uncle and asked him to send me to the nearest police station... Btw, thankx uncle!!! You really helped me a lot!!! So, the police did take the statements from me... And i retold the story again and again..... They asked me to scream for help next time... Ok, I will!!!

At night, i was busy calling the bank and asked them to block the ATM cards for me coz i scared that those fellows might duplicated my cards since they knew my pin numbers... haiz...... calling and calling.........

So, i wish to warn you guys to be careful when you all had your outing.... Go in a large groups..... Don bring too much cash or cards...... Hahah..... This is for your own good!!!! Hahah....

p/s: Sorry to my blog coz i seldom update it since i came to SJ... Busy with the quizzes, assignments.... hehe... Really sorry.....

No comments: