Saturday, July 12, 2008

boring saturday.....hmm... SURPRISED!!!!

Haiz... It's saturday again......As you know, i am a sarawak boy....So, i can't go back to my hometown as often as i want... Haiz.... So, it's a boring weekend... On that day, i woke up late, around ten something... Hahah... To clear the "debts"...wahahahaha.....:P

So, after that, when i strided out from my room, i found that our unit so filthy... So, i decided to clear the mess... Hmm..... Do a little bit of sweeping.. Then, mopping, mopping and mopping.... It's so tiring!! Now only i knew that these household work is not an easy task... haha....... Thankx, mum!! hehe..... After doing these lame works, i start to revise my biology coz there will be a quiz on monday... Walau eh... Baru start, sudah ada quiz!!! i felt stressful at that time.... hmm.... Hard to believe o....

In the meantime, Teng was surfing the internet, busy with his msn.... Hahah.....You could hear the message alert sound all the times... Hehe... Then, I had my lunch in the apartment.... Hehe... I had "laksa" for my lunch, if I'm not mistaken... It wasn't yummy at all... Blek....... It's GROSS!!!

After a while, heheh....The doorbell rang.... When i heard that sound, I start to OMG!! I thought that Ali bin Abu or Mohammad XXX will come to our unit coz we were lacking of one housemate.... Luckily, he is not a Malay... He is a pure Chinese..... Wahahha... His name is J.J (not the JJ u think lo) Hehe.... lolz......He's from Segamat... Hehhe......I can still remember the time when he rang the bell... Then, we peeped through the door's hole..... Haha.. Then, i quickly rush to Shawn's room to get my things back... heheh....... Btw, shawn was really funny at that time!!

So, this was the Saturday that i had went through......

No comments: