Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bye, Miri......Hi, SJ!!!

Today is Thursday.. Here comes the day... The day which i need to say "Bye~" to my hometown again.....

Haha.. This is the second time for me to leave my home and family for the college life again...To pursue my dream.... Hehe.. It's really funny.. In my life, i have stepped into two different colleges, INTI and Taylor. But, in my opinion, i will still prefer INTI coz there is a gang who called CFES... wahhaa... They are so friendly and nice.... Hehe... Though i haven't start my school yet.... It's hard to find this kind of friends in my new college... Hmm....wanna act熟 again.. hope that they will not scare of me.....Haha.. Before that, our CFES members are just like a big family... We will do our things together, for example, lunch, dinner, "yum-cha" We even did a lot of crazy things............ I really enjoy the times we shared with each other... Hmm........ No more "GIVE ME BACK MY HEAD!!" game liao ....... Luckily, i still got the picture.... Heheh...

So, now I'm still in Miri.. I will be leaving this lovely hometown in a few hours more... Hehe... Really miss my home, especially my bed... Haha... Of course, my mum's dish will be in my list too.. Heheh... I gonna say what's on my mind now...
I LOVE HOME!!! It's so relaxing compared to the outside world... Rushing.....Competing with the times....... Busy with the assignments and homework.... Hahahaha..... The only bad thing, is that I will get fat easily if I stay at home.... Coz everyday sleep and eat.My life in Miri is just like a pig!!! Heheheh.... Teng, my tummy is backing again!! wahahah...........
<<<<<<<<< DIET IN PROGRESSION>>>>>>>>>>>

Back to the point, I will be heading to Subang Jaya in a few more days... If you ask me about my feeling right now, i will straight away tell you that "MATHEW IS NERVOUS!!!!" :P ... coz never been there before, even Sunway Pyramid... Haiz...... According to my INTI de gang, they just told me that this shopping complex spacious... Besides, they reminded me that the living cost at S.J is high... wahahah... Btw, do u think that the allowance is enough for me..... Hmm... RM 430.... Hahah.. At least, i can still buy my IKO biscuits... Really miss this biscuit... Wahaha... High fibre biscuits.. Amy, you should eat this!!! This "snack" may solve your........erm.......... :X........

I really know nothing bout S.J... Hehe.... Maybe i should think it in a positive way... S.J is just same as Nilai.... Then, i will not worry so much... Hahah... Heard a lot of bad things bout S.J lately, like the safeness..... But, i will take good care of myself!!! Don't worry!! Hehe... Princess, you should also be cautious.. Don't wear your golden robe...wahaha.. lolz..... This time, i need to catch bus so that i will not late for the class.... Hope that Mr Pal will not appear in Taylor... Kinda have a feeling that he will be there...... wahahahah..... Sorry, Mr P!! hehe... Btw, i will see whether my Math lecturer is "Lee Fifi" (according to Mr Aung) or not .....Hmm...... Anxious and excited.....

So, the bad part comes again........ ORIENTATION.............OMG!! I really hate this activity......... Playing those stupid, lame and SILLY games... Treat us like a CHILD!! Come on, i am 17 1/2 years old liao... Haiz..... Really hope that I can skip this part.... hmm.......Luckily, the new school will be smaller as compared to INTI... Haiz... No more blue bridge....No more banners..... Btw, i like the "HAUNTED MANSION" de... haiz..... i wanna join that activity.. coz can hear someone screaming again.... wahahaha........

So, these are my feelings before I left my home........Gonna explain "sarawak-things" again.... No more Rentap, ok?? Plz..... Sarawak is a modernized state too.....Especially Miri.... Hmm.....

I think i will abandon my bloggy for a few days or even weeks... Hmm... Sorry!!! My life will be getting busy, busier and even "busiest"!! haiz..... Guys, wait till i settle, i will start my blogging again....... Haha.... Bye! Ciao! See you!!! Selamat tinggal! 再见!!

No comments: