Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally.... As a "Taylorian"???



Hahahah.... I'm back again!!! OMG!! It has been a long time since I neglected my little bloggy... T.T......Sorry!! Erm..... I got so many things to tell you guys..... wahhaa.....

Firstly, let's talk about my housemates.. We all live in a unit in Casa Subang Jaya---- A 19-06 .... Haha... This apartment is so nice... I like it very much as compared to that little room in INTI.. wahhaah.. K2-28....Erm.....Then, i got five housemates. But, actually it should be six... I think maybe a guy had rejected the offer... Haha.. Btw, did i tell u guys i get the single room again?? wahaha..... I think this is my destiny-----ALONE!!....hahah...... But, as you all know that, this single room is not suitable for me... So, i moved to my friend's room... Luckily, he doesn't mind about it... Whoo....

Then, haha.... So, now i got two rooms...... So lucky... One single and twin sharing room... So nice... All my housemastes are came from West Malaysia... Let me introduce them to you all first... Heheh....... They are "Doctor", Michael, Shawn, Jason and Xiang Rong... Heheh.... You all will be feeling awkward when i say doctor.... Plz dont feel so.. Coz he really will be a doctor soon, in the future..... But, he will only cure the animals coz he's taking veterinary science... heheh... Btw, he is from Negeri Sembilan.... Then, Michael who is from sarawak taking the same course with me...hmm... BUT, we are not classmates....Haiz... too
bad... He is a intelligent and hardworking boy... Haiz... He is far more better than me.. Haha...... I'm juzt a lazy pig!!! wahahha....Ok....... Shawn.... hmm... how can i say about him??? He is aw boy from J.B... and often teach me some new words like qiu (ball in chinese) and many more... quite nice............... His english is pretty good too... often pointing out my error... hahah...... And he is the only SAM student in the unit......wahahah............Going to the next, Jason!! Hmm.... this boy.. wahaha.... From my view, he always flirts with the girls...... He say that he wanna find daging in the campus.. Btw, part of his hair is red in colour... Hahha... hard to believe....... Hehhe.....He is taking business.... He really do like Donald Trump.....Heheh... Hope that he will also become a millionaire like Trump next time... whew whit....... hahaha.... Lastly, hahah... Xiang Rong... Hmm.... He is totally sucks!! wahhaa... Coz everyday he will watch the news... OMG!!! NTV7 News, 8TV News.... Haha...... But, it's good for me too... Then, i can know the latest issues that happen in the whole world... wahhaa....... Now, i start to know the Bala thing..... heheh... I think i will upload their ugly photos ASAP!!! hahaha...... These photos are classic too... wahhaha..........

Now, lets talk about my lecturers... Ninty percents of them are canadians... wahahha... My english teacher, Miss Natalie... Wahaha.... She is quite cool and hilarious.. wahaha... She always laugh on herself.... hahah......Then, my Advanced Function teacher, Miss Nicole...... OMG!! She is totally hot!!! wahhahaha....... Quite sexy... Heheh.... This is a compliment.......Then, my biology teacher, Miss Fikar.... Canadians too... But she is originally from Czech Replublic.... Sometimes, i don't catch what she said...Haiz.. The accent... Hmm..... But, she is an experienced teacher... She told us that she has been hiring by Taylor with the salary of few millions.... Walau eh... MILLION ler!!!!!! Wa piang!! haha... So cool..... She is quite boastful...:P.....Lastly, my chemistry teacher is a pure Malaysian and he is Chinese too... wahhah.. His name is Mr Andrew wong... He is a funny guy too... Often tells us some jokes to keep us awake... wahhaa.... So nice......He will also let us leave the class earlier too when he had already finished the class...... Hmm.....

So, i go to Taylor by the shuttle bus which provided by the management, i think. Hmm... So, can you imagine the whole ICPU students, i mean, a whole bunch of them trying to get up the bus.. walau eh.....So stuffy...sometimes...Sometimes, i even stand in the bus coz the insufficient of seats.. Haiz.....

So, these are the things that i am trying to tell you guys.. haha..... Quite funny lo... heheh... To my inti friends, you all muz gambateh in your Physics test!!! wahaha....... Aza aza FIGHTING!!!!!!! Then to my taylor friends, all I can say is GOOD LUCK!! Hmm...........Really hope that we all can succeed in our life!!! Hehe.....

wahha... I think i have to go now... Coz later i will have my English class.... then, advanced functions, biology, break and finally CHEMISTRY!! hahahah.........

p/s: Mum, i am lack of $$$!!! hahaa...... Nenek, you muz gambateh in Curtin too!!! Amy, strive for the best!! Be the TOP stud!!! To my family members in INTI, i will come back soon.......... Haha.... Long time din see you all liao...... I will take care of myself de... Don worry.......

Bye.......

No comments: