Friday, July 25, 2008

Sorry...

Hehhe... It's me again! Haiz.... It has been a long time since i updated my blog... Really sorry to all of you.... I am definitely not a "3 degree hotness" guy.... wahahah.... Coz i am busy with my lame quizzes... All of them are counted in the coursemarks... So, i have to do well in it... Haiz........Especially biology coz i will have myself stepped in this field soon.... heheh... So, I have my quiz or even unit test every single week.....

Now, i am getting more and more stressful. My cortisol(a type of stress hormone- thanks to Miss Fikar!!) level is keep escalating.... Wahahah..... Assignments.... Presentations..... Later i will have my presentations for the advanced functions...... Luckily,this is considered as a group presentation... Hahah... Our topic is on SEXTIC polynomial function...........( you guys can try to google it when free)... You can hardly find any information on it..... Wahahha......So, wish us luck!!!!! So, i will strive my very best in the presentation today coz the weightage is quite high, 3, if i am not mistaken.....

After that, i will also have my Chemistry quiz... Haiz.. Our teacher is really a speedo. He teaches in a fast speed!! wahaha... But, i can still catch up with it!! Thankx GOD!! Moreover, i was also shocked after listened to what Miss Natalie had said.. It's an event for the sponsored student... Am i one of them too??? Of coz!!!This event will be held on sunday from nine to one..... I dont really feel like going coz i will be having a unit test on chemistry and biology... Haiz... Guess, i will be pretty busy during this weekend.... Not only that, i will also have to finish the slides for the english assignments... Haiz... Btw. i want to recommend a short story for u guys.. It's quite nice!!! Hahah............The title is: The Tell Tale Heart.... Try to google or wiki it!!! wahahah.... back to the point, our media assignment is on darkness in the heart of humankind.... wahaha.... So, our group will present on the myanmar cyclone.... (Totally no idea bout it!!) coz seldom read newspaper... Haiz... Gonna work hard on it now... Heheh.......

So, i hardly can have time to spent on entertainments... Why??? Luckily, i still got my green apples!! Those granny smith,indeed, can boost up my adrenaline level... Wahhaha......I will be constantly high during the period....... Heheh..... So, i think it's all for now today... Hehe.. COz i gonna have class soon..........Hahaha..... Wish me LUCK!!!

Bye....

p/s: Anza, try to be careful next time!!! Hehhee! Don even try to wear the high heeled shoes again!!! Bwahahahah...........To all INTIANS, gambateh in your upcoming final!!!! Heheh.... Good luck!!!!! First semester is gonna end soon..........

No comments: