Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Can this be the 1 ?

Monday.

Have been sleeping for so long.

Well, there was an interesting thing for today.

It happened when I was calling to Sir Johns.

Well, I hope this house will be a good one... According to him, it sounded really good........

Louis: Hello.. Can I know where the 4 gals coming from?

Me: Hmm... Malaysia. (deep down in my heart, I thought he will never know)

Louis: Oh, Malaysia!! I just signed a contract with a few Malaysians.

Me: Really? Interesting...

Louis: Yeap....Do you know "Amen"?

Me: Amen........(I thought for a while....Amen???)

When I kept on repeating Amen in my mind, I sudden realized that Amen should be him!! So, I asked to confirm and it's him!!!!

Amen is Aiman!!!! He was helping juniors for house thingy and thanks God that he found one, which can be near with the girls'. :)

Ok... So, there is nothing much about today. Midterm is tomorrow and I'm not sure whether I am prepared or not....... I just hope that everything can turn out fine.........


No comments: