Tuesday, July 6, 2010

To be or not to be? That's the QUESTION..

Being a volunteer in a geriatric centre is not an easy task!!!!

I just called Pinky and she told me that you have to undergo so many procedures, for example: TB check, which takes around 3 weeks for the results and even a police check (well, this is totally new for me.. So, I ask.....)

Me: What's a police check?

Pinky: It's a test to see whether you have any records in criminology..

Me: (Shocked) Ohhhhhh......

So, this is pretty much about the conversation. She asked me to think clearly whether it's worthy or not... All the while, I am so interested in involving in this work, yet, I face this obstacle.. Well, it isn't a challenge for me, but I do hope I can do something good for the society....

Well, should I do a TB check???

God, please show me Your will...... I really need it right now...

No comments: