Saturday, July 31, 2010

What a GREAT day????!!!!

It's a rough day for me, yet, I still have to rejoice in it.

First, I woke up late and I nearly missed the appointment with the landlord.

Luckily, Phil woke me up!! A big thanks to him.

And, during the meeting, I lost my temper. I'm so sorry.

Later, during the prayer meeting, I tore my bible. Ouch! It's a new one! Genesis 1!

After the fellowship, I felt lazy and I ditched them. Well, I thought that the car was full too. I missed another tennis lesson! LOL... So, never make any assumption before any matters.

So, I went for cycling. ALONE. Hmm..... What should I said about it?? It was a long trip and I spent 3 hours doing my reading on E.G..... I learnt quite a lot of stuffs.

I thought for a while. I looked at the sky and clouds for nearly half an hour! I was so amazed by the sky today. *speechless*

After this, I went home. When I entered the street, I saw a black car and it's Simson's car. They drove back home to ask me for dinner. But, I rejected them on the road.

Well, you know me.. It's kinda a bad feeling for me coz I don't mean it. Just that I was affected by my unstable mind.

I put back my bike into the garage and I went upstairs. So, I was thinking of resting, but, Phil opened the door. I was totally astonished. And, I scolded him for coming back. At last, I followed them for dinner again. Sushi buffet. I am still addicted to nori. yummy....

I felt bad during this whole day. I just want to say how sorry I am if I ever hurt you today.

I am terribly sorry.......

p/s: Don't worry. I am ok now. Just wanna share a verse with you guys. It spoke to me today and it was so powerful. Thanks to Him! :)

30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:30-31)

1 comment:

kh said...

A nice guy had a bad day:(