Monday, July 26, 2010

Oil in The Lamp.. BURNING!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... Another great day... I just wish that everyday is Sunday....

I like Sunday. First day of the week. Yeah!

There is no classes on Monday, which is another cool thing for me.

And... what else.....

I can meet a lot of people in church. I got to interact with those small kids, Fiona and Eric. They are just so lovely.

Hmm... Fellowship after church is another great thing! Bonding in BR...... My honey green tea.... My salted chicken, combo 1......... Playing the IPhone application, Ancient War... (Lost for the last round... :P)

Above all, it's the E.G (borrowed from Kenny's lexicon) part when I feel most relaxed... Hanging out in Peggy's place. Sitting on the couch and starting to share the week you have, the most meaningful statement that you learn throughout the week.

For me, the meaningful part will be: We live by faith, not by sight. (2Cor. 5:7)

Thanks Di for this cute present:

No comments: